If you’re having trouble signing into your CoinBurp account, you may be entering the wrong username, password, or two-factor authentication. There may also be an issue with your browser. We get it, it’s frustrating when all you want to do is log on and buy bitcoin, and all of a sudden, you’re locked out. We’re here to help so you can get back to doing what you do best, crypto trading. Read on for common fixes to browser issues.
Here are the steps you can take to troubleshoot your sign-in.
1. Email address
Make sure that you are entering the correct email address. To get an email address reminder:
- Go to Sign In > "Forgot email address?"
- Enter your CoinBurp recovery email address.
- Check your email for the email address.
If you don’t receive the email address reminder message in your registered email, you may have provided an incorrect email address, or the email may be in your spam folder.
Make sure that you are entering the correct password. We recommend using a reputable password manager to help keep your account safe.
To reset your password:
- Go to Sign In > "Forgot Password?"
- Enter your CoinBurp account email address.
- Check your email for the password reset link.
Note: The password reset link expires 2 hours after it is sent and can only be used once. If you don’t receive the password reset email, you may have provided an incorrect email address, or the email may be in your spam folder.
3. Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
If you have SMS enabled as your 2FA and are not receiving the messages, please ensure you’re in a good signal area and restart your phone.
If you are using an Authenticator App, make sure the device’s time is set to automatic.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our support team. We’ll help you re-gain access to your CoinBurp crypto trading account.
4. Browser Issues
If our status page shows everything is working correctly, but you’re still having technical issues like 404 errors or blank pages, the problem is most likely with your web browser.
Here are some steps to troubleshoot browser issues:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies from 'All Time'. (Click Chrome in the top left corner > Clear Browsing Data > Clear Data)
- Ensure that your browser is up to date. (Most browser updates can be found with a simple google search.)
- If these steps do not help, try using your browser's Incognito/Privacy/Private Mode or try another browser. Our website is designed to work with most current web browsers (this does not include Internet Explorer).