Before depositing any digital assets or cryptocurrencies, your crypto exchange account must first be verified to the Rookie trader level or higher. Once you're verified, you can deposit any of the supported digital assets and cryptocurrencies by following these steps:
1. Navigate to Wallets.
2. Find the cryptocurrency you’d like to deposit.
3. Click on Deposit for the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit.
4. Follow the instructions.
Do not type the address by hand.
*For certain cryptocurrencies, you will need to include more details than just the address:
Ripple (XRP) deposits need a ‘destination tag’.
- If you didn't include the correct tag, please send in a support ticket here.
- The only way for a deposit address to be removed is for it to expire.
- Valid transactions sent to an expired deposit address can still be credited minus a fee.
Tokens sent from ICOs to a deposit address on CoinBurp are not recoverable.