We do our best to guarantee each crypto exchange transaction goes smoothly. If you have made a deposit of a cryptocurrency to your CoinBurp account that is missing or you cannot find it, there may be several reasons why. Below are some of the most common reasons that you should check:
1. Is the transaction for the deposit above the minimum deposit amount?
2. Did you include the destination tag or memo for XRP?
3. Was the deposit made to an expired address?
4. Has your deposit met the confirmation requirements?
5. Did you deposit to the correct currency type? Example: Did you accidentally deposit Litecoin (LTC) to your Bitcoin (BTC) address?
6. Have you double-checked the address you sent the funds to and ensured it’s one of your deposit addresses on CoinBurp?
7. Are you running the latest wallet version? Example: A blockchain may upgrade via a hard-fork. If you are running an outdated wallet client, you may make a deposit that sends the funds on the old chain, but since it isn’t on the updated chain, the funds never arrive.
If you are still unsure why your deposit is missing after checking the above, contact our support team. As your leading crypto trading platform, we’re always here to lend a helping hand.